Need a study room? Reserve one now through our convenient room reservation system!
If the room is not occupied within the first 10 minutes of the reservation start time, the reservation is forfeited and the room will be available to anyone.
Applied Engineering and Technology
Room Reservation FAQ
All current UTSA students with a valid UTSA ID.
- Up to 2 hours at a time.
- Only 2 reservations allowed at a time.
- Can reserve up to 7 days in advance.
- If the room is not occupied within the first 10 minutes of the reservation start time, the reservation is forfeited and the room will be available to anyone.
If you are in a group study room and you have not reserved it, the room may belong to someone else. Avoid this situation by making sure you reserve your room first! Placing backpacks or books in the room does not hold the room for you.
Click on the "cancel reservation" link in your confirmation email to cancel your reservation.
Check your junk mail folder. If you still don't see a confirmation email message, call or email us to verify or cancel your reservation.
At the JPL and AET Library you will NOT need to pick up a key. All rooms will be kept unlocked.
Downtown rooms are also being unlocked this semester. No need to pick up a key.
Student Union rooms are locked. Call Student Union Events Management at 210-563-9798 to confirm your reservation and have the room unlocked.
- Second Floor Rooms: 3-11
- Rooms: A, B, C
- Rooms: M1, M2, NI, N2, N3, N4, N5, O1, O2, O3, O5, O6, P1, P2, P6
- Student Union North Rooms: Wild Persimmon, Acacia, Magnolia, Buckeye, Redbud, Paloverde, Oak
- HEB Student Union Rooms: Nueces, Cameron
Our Mac computer labs are temporarily unavailable, however, we have some Mac computers in room 2.01.13 in the JPL to use on a first come, first serve basis.
Dry erase markers and erasers will already be supplied in the study rooms. If replacements are needed, please visit the front desk. For any other supplies, such as HDMI cables or adapters, please visit the front desk with your UTSA card or photo ID.
- Never leave any belongings unattended in the rooms, as you are solely responsible for your personal belongings.
- JPL, Downtown Library, and AET Library Rooms
- For questions regarding reservations, or to report any misuse of rooms, call or email us.
- University Center Rooms
- For questions regarding reservations or to report misuse of rooms, call (210) 563-9798.